[Dialogue] Lift Every Voice

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 12:31:36 PDT 2020

Hi Tim,
And the slide visuals complement the whole thing.
I have forwarded this to over a hundred folks that we work with through various groups, including our presbytery exec (who is African American) and our presbytery's Dismantling Racism and White Privilege Group and a group with which we traveled to Montgomery, AL last October to visit the Legacy Museum from Slavery to Mass Incarceration and also the National Memorial for Peace and Justice (The Lynching Memorial).  Also sent it to our congregation's music director and our former congregation's (from which we retired) music director (also, African American).
So glad you had access to this video and shared it via the list serve.
With gratitude ~
Ellie :)elliestock at aol.com