[Dialogue] To George and Wanda

Gerd Luders gerd.luders at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:00:12 PDT 2020

Hello David.
Not sure if we met in the past.
I was at the Chicago 1974 LENS to strengthen O:E Economic Base.
In Peru several times.
At the quadrennial meetings of Mexico, Denver, Takayama Japan.
Nevertheless, what are the family names o George and Wanda.
I remembe George West very kindly, from the 1980’s. But then lost track of him. Yet, your George may be a different one.

I am Gerd Luders, I live in Santiago, was part of a group who developed an ICA movement in Chile (after ICA and left in the 70’s). Learned the basic methods in 1984 from Raul and Angelica (now in Phoenix).
Later we used them successfully within our own organizations in Chile: - Me at Berlitz Int’l Schools of Languages (they also use a Life Method, since 1878).
- Anamari Urrutia at Teleton Institute
 - Isabel de la Maza with handicapped and many other communities throughout Chile.

Please tell me a little about yourself and related spirit workers.
We all have achieved enormous feats together, yet we know little of each other. And this is so necessary in todays global world undergoing major and painful transformations.
Very kind regards, Gerd

Ps. I used to be an electrical engineer (like Boulding and Peter Senge), then worked 35 years in transformative education at Berlitz. Today, am learning about happy and healthy living, while aiming to integrate different groups who do spirit based work, yet know lille of each other, and use mutually incomprehensible languages.