[Dialogue] Living Memorial for George Holcombe NOW

Timothy Wegner tim at tswegner.net
Sat Jul 25 18:00:37 PDT 2020

Folks, while it is fine to post George Holcomb remembrances here, be sure
to ALSO send them in one of the ways Wanda suggests. George will NOT see
postings only to the list! You can always cc Wanda's email. Time may be
very short, please follow Wanda's instructions so George can see your
reflections.

Thanks, Tim