[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Last post-stroke update re daughter, Eva

isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jul 24 23:43:39 PDT 2020

Dear Ellie and Carleton,
Thank you for writing with news of Eva’s journey.
What an amazing young woman😊💕🐨
We wish Eva continued wellbeing in the days and months ahead.
We are shocked by the power of the Pandemic in your country. Our hearts are sad for you on a daily basis.
May we go forward in compassion, and with guidelines from civic bodies who care about the welfare of their constituents, in very practical, commonsense ways.
God is with us,
With love from down here,
Isobel Bishop

Sent from my iPhone