[Dialogue] Last post-stroke update re daughter, Eva

Richard Alton richard.alton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 09:57:00 PDT 2020

Thanks for the report Ellie and Carleton too.
Dick

Richard H. T. Alton
One Earth Film Fest ( OEFF)
Green Community Connections
Interfaith Green Network
T: 773.344.7172
richard.alton at gmail.com
**Save the Date! One Earth Film Festival 2021, March *
http:www.oneearthfilmfestival.org

Make Plain the Vision, Habakkuh 2:2
Won't you be my neighbor?