[Dialogue] 7/16/20, Progressing Spirituality, Aurelia Davila Pratt: Breaking Free From Supremacy Theology, Part Two

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 18 06:00:52 PDT 2020

Kaira Lingo. The Heart of These Times: Please join Martin Aylward and I tomorrow, Sunday, July 19, for a dialogue exploring the Covid pandemic, racial injustice and climate emergency and how we might care for ourselves and our world.

https://sangha.live/deep-dharma/heart-of-these-times/?utm_source=KJL&utm_medium=personalplatform&utm_campaign=Guest

Jim Wiegel
“The old dreams were good dreams; they didn’t work out but I’m glad I had them.”  Robert James Waller