[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] David Zahrt

Elizabeth Engleman englewoman at verizon.net
Wed Jul 1 12:24:28 PDT 2020

Although Vance Engleman and I likely met up with the Zahrts in Nairobi (1985), I was pleased to be a part of the hospitality team providing support to the Great March for Climate Action as they traversed Pennsylvania in  October, 2014.
Most of my photos were on a computer which was subsequently stolen.
I recall David with his recumbent bike was a permanent part of food truck set-up. I am pleased to have had the opportunity in Sewickley, PA to provide washer/dryer, hot shower, comfortable sofa-bed (not an oxymoron) while those in tents on a sports field endured a heavy frost.
Perhaps decades of ICA experience prepared him for that journey which contributed to ultimate shut down of a heavy air polluting source, Shenanigan Coke Plant, Ben Avon, PA.
I celebrate the Journey of David Zahrt!
Elizabeth (Beth) Engleman4000 N Charles ST, Ste 1610Baltimore, MD 21218text/cell 863 632 3075