[Dialogue] Update from the Hahns

Sarah H. Buss shbuss at mac.com
Thu Feb 20 14:04:27 PST 2020

Thank you for the update. Yes, we are all getting older 🤪. Hoping to stay in my home another 19plus years, I have been updating. What a job!! Worse than my last 2 Austin moves. Nice little community here so seemed like the best option. Also 2 nearby pools for walking in the water come Spring.  Hope your transitions continue to go well.
Love and kindness,
Sarah

Sent from my iPhone