[Dialogue] books

Robertson Work warkers at msn.com
Sun Dec 20 17:41:03 PST 2020

Thank you, Terry, for endorsing my latest book. You are definitely a go-to-person for such in ICA USA. Thank you for your generous comments that appear on the back cover and in full in the front matter.

Author page for my books: https://www.amazon.com/Robertson-Work/e/B075612GBF

Blogsite: https://compassionatecivilization.blogspot.com/