[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Seeking your wisdom

Nancy Trask nlt462 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 11:26:45 PDT 2020

Thinking about the concept of Stakes, the One Earth Film Festival is one
program done by Dick Alton’s organization, Green Community Connections. The
film festival  now has an internet-based access during this very week for
the 50th anniversary of Earth Day. It appears that we can register online
and fully participate.

Another program that seems to be truly Stake-based is the Green Block
Party.

Green Block Parties:
1. Mobilize for Monarchs
2. Family-Friendly Lawns
3. Plastic-Free Living
4. Sustainable Food

Wouldn’t it be great to replicate the Green Block Parties around the
world!  Both of these concepts (internet-based & stake-based) seem RIGHT ON
to me.

Nancy Trask