[Dialogue] Summer '71 - another story

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 14:06:08 PDT 2020

Dear Jim and Karen -- thanks for this.  Can I use this testimony on the social change page?  What attribution can I use??
Just a technical question -- Can you give me the archive serial number for the daily procedures you quoted?;)"what the procedures for that day meant (Illustration: “In groups ofthree or four, brainstorm a list of examples for each triangle at level 4, andthen group them by similar sociological type and give each a provocativetitle.  15 minutes. Next swirl the dataaround so that the ‘aha’ moment happens and you grasp the penny drop revealinga profound insight. Take your time but you only have 10 minutes for this step.Then write up your break-throughs with a four-sentence paragraph, each sentenceending with an “-ing” verb. 20 mins.”).

Jim Wiegel

“That which consumes me is not man, nor the earth, nor the heavens, but the flame which consumes man, earth, and sky."  Nikos Kazantzakis

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com