[Dialogue] “And now we know why”

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 07:05:28 PDT 2019

Dick,

I just wanted to affirm your response to my rather glib use of the word “failure”. All of creation, through a sensitive and response capacity, experiments with new forms. They are then constantly refined in the creative process over eons of time to what became lasting. So do we humans. We evolve through experimentation, learn from that experience and adjust. So we certainly were trying to be responsive to a vision of, (HDP, for example), what the new local needs to look like. We may not have succeeded but we learned. And it is that learning (and experimenting) that needs to be shared with other awakened one; and the time is short. You are exactly right: “failure is what drives life”. One thing clear to me is the new paradigm is here. The question is how fast that new paradigm becomes the operating paradigm. Telling the New Story is the new evangelism.

Thanks!!

Jack