[Dialogue] Grows?

David Dunn dmdunn1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:06:52 PDT 2019

Hi all.

Out of the blue, Bill called me last week to visit. He said he hadn’t heard from us for a while and said he wanted to check to see that Burna and I are well. We had a pleasing conversation and I made a note to myself to be more communicative.

The directory shows Bill’s and Nan’s emails as billgrow at verizon.net and nangrow at verizon.net.

Anything disrespectful, let alone dangerous, sounds way out of character to me.

Bill was Bill when we talked last week.

David

> On Oct 2, 2019, at 10:50 AM, Seth Longacre via Dialogue <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:
>
> Is anyone in contact with Bill & Nan Grow? Are they on either of these email lists?

—

"Mystery, possibility, and the power to choose"

David Dunn
740 S Alton Way 9B
Denver, CO 80247
720-314-5991