[Dialogue] Rick Stanley's Completed Life

Lynda C Lynda860 at outlook.com
Sun May 26 06:17:51 PDT 2019

Holding this family in our care as we try to get in touch with them. We are in North Carolina.  Sorry we didn't know he was near us.  Anna was with us in Canberra, Australia ,thirty years ago. Rick and Denise, that I knew from my Phase I days, were deployed elsewhere.   I have a call into Anna, but do not have a number or contact info for Denise.  Please share if you have info.

With care and sympathy in another passing of our 2nd generation,   Lynda and John Cock