[Dialogue] Joe Mathews Dissertation on John Wesley

Karen Snyder karen.snyder10 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 02:06:55 PDT 2019

There is a memory gap in Archive Collection history between when Marshall saw the copy of JWM’s dissertation at Betty Pesek’s Memorial and when it was scanned by Mark in April and links created by Wendell. There are likely others who have bits and pieces of the history. And there are 150 file cabinets in the basement Archives room that may have more information.

Although I ‘found’ the transcript in a gray box tucked away on top of the file cabinets after many cabinets had been moved and many files filed this past year, I don’t have a history to go with the finding. I am simply pleased that it will soon be accessible to those interested on the Archives Website.

Peace, Karen