[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Fwd: The Transestablishment Stance

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 8 16:06:10 PDT 2019

 Thanks so much, James for the welcome and timely trip to Back to the Future for those living the lifestyle of the trans-establishment stance. Could we have been named A Thousand Points of Light referred to from the conservative realm some years ago?
I'd like to offer up a bit of poetry from the Eastern tradition to close the gaps that preclude Knowing-Doing-Being becoming a tripolar-existential reality.
Trust the wait.Embrace the uncertainty.Enjoy the beauty of becoming.When nothing is certain,Anything is possible.
- Mindy Hale
tiny buddha.com