[Dialogue] Cathy Pierce this note is from Rosa Loeb, Cathy's daughter.

Paula Philbrook paula.philbrook at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:44:48 PST 2019

Those of you @ 4750 in the declining year's of Joe's life will remember
Cathy & Rosa's visits.   Paula

Please join me in honoring the spirit and life of my loving mother...

Catherine A. Pierce,  9/16/1949 - 12/29/2018

Community Activist, Beloved Mother and Grandmother, Sister, Mentor and
Friend

Memorial Service will be held 2/9/2019, 1pm

Unitarian Universalist Church of Jacksonville
7405 Arlington Expy, Jacksonville, FL 32211