[Dialogue] Completed life of Jean Long

Jo Nelson jnelson at ica-associates.ca
Tue Apr 9 09:24:37 PDT 2019

Thank you so much, Frank!

And I love the graphic of the world with the people around it!

Take care,
Jo

--
Jo Nelson, CPF, CTF  <jnelson at ica-associates.ca>
Certified Professional Facilitator and ICA Certified ToP™ Facilitator

Ph. 1 416-691-2316, x2230  Toll-free 1 877-691-1422  Fax 1 416-691-2491
Website http://ica-associates.ca
Cellphone 647 233 6910
Skype "jofacilitator"

Vendor of Record: Government of Ontario Learning and Training Services #OSS-00154215
Vendor of Record: Public Works and Government Services Canada E60BQ-01ISSA/353/ST, Organizational Management.
Pre-qualified Vendor, Alberta Education Resource List

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
R. Buckminster Fuller