[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Completed life of Jean Long

Dharmalingam Vinasithamby dvinasithamby at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 17:08:02 PDT 2019

 Jean lived a few doors away from me during my time at Kemper in the 1980s. The last time we met was at the Denver Order gathering decades ago. I remember her cheerful presence and passionate involvement in our discussions. Along with the rest of you, I say farewell to someone who made the life and efforts of this community meaningful. We will remember you, Jean.
Dharma