[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Completed life of Jean Long

Jeanette Stanfield jstanfieldica at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 11:33:17 PDT 2019

I celebrate the courageous compassionate life of Jean Long. In October at the archive sojourn I found myself on Jean's interior Life collection team.  I hadn't seen her for a long time. She was not well much of the time but when present she was pure passion.  Since then she has edited the other world work in collection.  Joe Mathews talk on the Recovery of the Other World was very important to her.  Blessings on Jean.

Jeanette Stsnfield

Sent from my iPhone