[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Completed life of Jean Long

Jan Allen janallen5 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 11:21:26 PDT 2019

I too am saddened at Jean's passing.  My direct contact with  her dates back to the early 70’s on the West Side but I still remember her well.  We recently had an extended phone conversation during which time she updated me on the Archives Project and we updated each other on our lives.  It was a pleasure to talk with her, and I know she will be missed by so many.

Namaste,
Jan Allen  (formerly Latham)