[Dialogue] Completed life of Jean Long

Jo Nelson jnelson at ica-associates.ca
Mon Apr 8 10:44:20 PDT 2019

May Jean rest in peace, surrounded by song…

Jean and I, along with Pat Druckenmiller and Yvonne Ford, taught school together at Manley Upper Grade Center on the West Side, for more than a year starting in 1971. Jean and I took turns driving all four of us in my little Volkswagen Squareback.  We shared tips and struggles in this very challenging environment.  Jean and I also talked our principal into giving us time off to attend a week of the academy in Spring 1973.  One of us had the week before the spring break, and the other the week after, so we each got 2 weeks away.

I would always sit as close as I could to Jean in collegiums and other gatherings, because her alto voice would guide me to sing harmony well.

Take care,
Jo

--
Jo Nelson, CPF, CTF  <jnelson at ica-associates.ca>
Certified Professional Facilitator and ICA Certified ToP™ Facilitator

Ph. 1 416-691-2316, x2230  Toll-free 1 877-691-1422  Fax 1 416-691-2491
Website http://ica-associates.ca
Cellphone 647 233 6910
Skype "jofacilitator"

Vendor of Record: Government of Ontario Learning and Training Services #OSS-00154215
Vendor of Record: Public Works and Government Services Canada E60BQ-01ISSA/353/ST, Organizational Management.
Pre-qualified Vendor, Alberta Education Resource List

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
R. Buckminster Fuller