[Dialogue] Doris Conway Obituary - Granville, Ohio | Legacy.com

Lynda C Lynda860 at outlook.com
Wed Sep 12 04:16:39 PDT 2018

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/doris-conway-obituary?pid=190047431

Thank you, Evelyn, for sharing this very meaningful story about Doris.  I had forgotten that the Rettig family was in CA.  We are so thankful that she helped “call” you to this work. You and Larry, representing our younger generation, are doing amazing work around the work.  Doris spotted your powerful spirit.   Your sharing led me to read more about her so I searched for her obituary in Granville.  It is linked above, but doesn’t tell where all they served in the USA.

“Finish our work” still calls us.  Journey on, Doris!        Lynda Cock