[Dialogue] (no subject)

Marilyn Oyler marilyn.oyler at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 15:01:20 PDT 2018

So sorry for your loss.  We're holding you and your family in our thoughts
as you celebrate Judy's unrepeatable life.

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 2:30 PM Cynthia Vance via Dialogue <
dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> Dear Mike,
> So sorry to hear this.  Always remember Judy's energy, smile and
> laughter.  She was a hoot!
> Take care,
> Cynthia
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Sep 1, 2018, at 3:31 PM, Tippett, Judith & Michael via Dialogue <
> dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:
>

> Dear Colleagues:
>
> It is with a heavy heart that I share with you the news that Judith passed
> away yesterday, August 31st, two days after our 59th wedding anniversary.
> She had been in declining health for the past year.  We started dating in
> January, 1957.  Attending RSI at the urging of the Karpoff and Poole
> families in Cleveland in January 1968 was a major tuning point in our life
> together.  On the way home on Sunday afternoon, Judith said, "think I would
> like to teach that course!"   Knowing my life partner so well, I knew we
> were in for some new exciting adventures.  And the rest has been history!
> I wish I could write each of you a personal letter of appreciation for the
> impact so many of you has had on our life together.   We were fortunate
> that our family was together here  in Florida for a reunion in early
> August.  Grace, Peace, and Love, Mike

Marilyn Oyler
Partners in Participation
Phoenix, AZ
marilyn.oyler at gmail.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com
602 468 0605 or 602 460 8843 (mobile)

*Find course dates and register for trainings at * http://top-training.net

*ToP Community of Practice - FREE*  First Friday of the month, 1:00-4:00 PM

AICP CM units: 14.5 CM for ToP Facilitation Methods and ToP Strategic
Planning and ToP Secrets of Implementation

13.5 CHES-MCHES hours available for Certified Health Ed Spec for ToP
Facilitation Methods