[Dialogue] (no subject)

Carol Crow carolcrowcrow at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 13:34:43 PDT 2018

Dear Mike,

I am so sorry to learn of Judith’s death yesterday.  I was thinking of you two just a few days ago as I was wondering when the next “Directory” would be printed. (I couldn’t remember what month it comes out!).  I had not realized that she was in poor health
for so long.  Please know my thoughts are with you as you journey this new road without her.

Is your family fairly close to where you live?  Hopefully they are available to you as you go through this hard time.

May Peace be with You,
Carol