[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] 10/11/18, Progressing Spirit: Sandlin: On a New Gendering of God; Spong revisited

Nancy Lanphear nancylanphear at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:55:34 PDT 2018

I found this article very helpful and so timely. In my community we have
several relatively new folks who consider themselves queer; supporting and
calling
our community toward further understanding of this "new" understanding of
the identity spectrum we all inhabit. In fact, there is a young person who
claims the identity on the spectrum we all inhabit. non-stop binary
challenging all of us to be more conscious of our vocabulary.

On Oct 11, 2018, at 7:37 AM, Ellie Stock via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>