[Dialogue] Thank you

Lynda C Lynda860 at outlook.com
Thu Oct 4 07:49:53 PDT 2018

Any chance you could come to Chicago some time during the archives, if not for all?    We surely could use your spirit and presence and wisdom!  I was remembering your visit to us in Greensboro and discovering our common Floyd County roots.
Hope you had a special birthday surrounded by love!  We are just back from 3 weeks in Spain with son Jeremiah and family in their new home, near his wife’s family.  Didn’t think I’d ever succeed in getting John back on a plance, but he did well and had a great time.  Even talking about going again.  The “carrot” was having him take part in the baptism of his youngest grandchild, which was a lovely two part event, one in the Catholic Church and special blessing in their new home with just family present.

Think seriously about Chicago!  You are needed!!  Fondly, “ Cousin” Lynda