[Dialogue] (no subject)

Paula Philbrook paula.philbrook at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 10:15:46 PDT 2018

Mike,
You might get a venmo account where people could send $ straight to your
bank account.
You download the app on your phone, put the banking information in it and
then people can send you money via your email account.

No trips to the bank!

Paula

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 5:45 PM Tippett, Judith & Michael via Dialogue <
dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> Thanks, Nancy
>
> jayandem2 at aol.com

“Is it logical that two people can disagree and that both can be right?
It's not logical: it's psychological. And it's very real.”  ― Stephen R.
Covey <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1538.Stephen_R_Covey>