[Dialogue] Website Archive Collection Framework

Karen Snyder (via Google Docs) karen.snyder10 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:29:19 PST 2018

I've shared an item with you:

Website Archive Collection Framework
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w3oQkQQEY_cSwsG-61h1unccKcRk8nVejb9azdaJWQ0/edit?usp=sharing&ts=5bff16bf

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

Greetings from the ICA Global Archives Team,

We are focused on re-creating the Global Archives Website to be launched
March 2019. Archival material is now organized in nine collections under
three pillars called the Archives Website Collection Framework.

We now invite your feedback and input:

Please comment on this framework. Click on the blue button below to see the
brainstorm of items within each collection.

Email us stories that were life-changing for you or, that you saw
transformed the lives of others.

You may have effective models, documents that still communicate ‘how tos’
that could be learned from.

Rather than sending boxes of materials, we know that many of you now have
the capacity to scan documents into PDF files. This is the best way to send
info you wish to share. Snail mail still works, but is not as efficient
relative to ensuring the information is transferred to the website.

Email stories and PDF documents to Jean Long (jean.long512 at gmail.com) who
will forward to the appropriate collection.

We hope to hear from you soon so that you can be a part of the Website
launch this coming  March.

Peace,

The Archives Team