[Dialogue] Memorial Celebration for Robert Rafos

Paul Schrijnen pschrijnen at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 22:28:14 PDT 2018

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for this joyous invitation. It fits your father so well.

I worked with him on a number of occasion in the 1980s. We did a trip together to several of our African houses. His ‘stabilising presence’ was an important counterbalance to my much less stable perspective.
I live in London and am otherwise engaged in Friday April 27th. Although, I so wish I could move those meetings and just come and celebrate. I will be there in spirit.

Best wishes,

Paul

Paul Schrijnen
13 Bloemfontein Avenue