[Dialogue] Celebrating the completed life of Bob Rafos

Lynda C Lynda860 at outlook.com
Sat Mar 10 09:09:51 PST 2018

On 3/9/18, 9:51 AM, "John C" <jpc2025 at outlook.com> wrote:

    One great man! What a great soul, indeed!

    He phoned us a couple of weeks ago thanking us for our letter and the “Journey Reflection” blog, that he said was a help to   his sense being connected to our global Order community and mission on a daily basis.

    It was a profound conversation about the journey he and his family were on. He spoke proudly and gratefully for the presence and care for him and Sandra provided by their team of strong young women.

    We send our care to Sandra, Sharon, Robin, Kim and families as they celebrate his life and mourn his absence.  Bob's care and leadership in our community will long be remembered.

Grace and Peace,

 Lynda and John Cock