[Dialogue] Celebrating the completed life of Bob Rafos

Michael Tippett jayandem2 at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 07:38:20 PDT 2018

In January 1968 Marion karpoff and her brother Mark Poole finally succeeded in recruiting us for the RS1 course. It was held at Windermere United Methodist Church in East Cleveland. The man who seemed to be the custodian and helping in the kitchen turned out to be Dr. Robert Rafos, who people referred to as Brother Lawrence. That began a 50 year friendship, that included establishing The Cleveland Religious House in 1969, Lagos in 1981, then continued to the present time.  Judith and I,  Meg , Kit and Brooke send our sympathy to Sandy, Kim, Robin and Sharon and the extended family. I hope the memories of a truly Spirit Giant will sustain your family in the years to come.
Grace, peace, and love, the Tippett family
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid