[Dialogue] We celebrate the completed life of Garnet Banks

John & Robyn Hutchinson rjhutchinson at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jun 29 14:54:58 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues and friends,
Please forward to others who may not be on this listserve.

On behalf of Liz and family, we want to let you know that Garnet passed away on June 27. Garnet will be remembered by many, in many different ways for his enormous contribution to the spirit revolution of our time, much of it through this our ICA family.

We invite you to share your reflections on the list serves and or with Liz:  Elisabeth.a.banks at gmail.com

Garnet's amazing life and gift to history will be celebrated at 10.30 am on Friday, July 6 at Wattlepark Chalet, 1012 Riversdale Road Surry Hills, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

We hope you can join in spirit or in person.

Grace and Peace,
John and Robyn Hutchinson