[Dialogue] Fwd: Mamie Tucker

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 22:40:33 PDT 2018

 Although I did not know Mamie we share a 5th City and 4750 connection. I lift up her commitment to the community she served with purpose and concern. I'm sure she would have made a great friend! God bless her family and friends as they contemplate lasting memories of their loved one.
Grace & Peace,
Dawn CollinsProud Residentof 5th City '62-'68and EI/ICA 69-82 OE in spirit 82-142014--Present (and accounted for)