[Dialogue] from Cynthia Vance

Holcombe Wanda wandah70 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 09:31:54 PDT 2018

Dear Cynthia,
Thanks for sharing with us your tribute to Bob life. What a gift it was to know and work in mission together with Bob at various times. My heart and prayers are with you and Family as you create the next pathway in your life....keep singing💗
Grace and Peace,
Wanda

A Holy Pause
"We are continually crossing thresholds in our lives....when time becomes a transition space....

In the monastic tradition, statio is the practice ......of acknowledgment that in the space of transition and threshold is a sacred dimension, a holy pause... This place between is a place of stillness, ......where we prepare for what comes next."
Illuminating the Way
by Christine Valters Painter