[Dialogue] Bob Vance

George george.packard1 at rcn.com
Wed Aug 15 07:21:12 PDT 2018

Dear Cynthia,
Bob Vance was a courageous and gentle man who through his decisions
opened doors for all of us in the realm of personal decision and
fulfillment. Every time a new bird comes tour back yard tree I think of
you two and the wonder of life you pursued.
I have a strange memory of the time Bob and Neil's father visited. I had
not realized Bob and Neil were brothers, but then saw them walking with
their father down the hallway was struck by their stride and gate. It
was as if the same animator was in each of them. It was a revelation in
Spirit and genetics at more than a level of looks.
Also after my heart issues it was Bob who dramatized the importance of
exercise by walking up on the second floor of Kemper every day for
extended time while the rest of us glued ourselves to our desks.
Bless you and thank you for being his partner.
George