[Dialogue] Nicaragua

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 12:18:08 PDT 2018

Jenny, Winston, Amaru and Amaya are in Managua.  Jenny and Winston are working, Amaru and Amaya are in school.  School term ends in November.

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt.  "But that is not what great ships are built for."   Clarissa Pinkola Estes