[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] New name: Progressing Spirit (Forrester/Fox/Spong revisited): Christianity as a Nondual Spiritual Path

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 06:46:49 PDT 2018

Thanks, Ellie, reminds me of an old song . . .

BEING
Tune: Theme from “Black Orpheus”

My life is as
Vast as the sea
No boundaries no
Floor beneath me.

Yet as I look within
No man has greater sin.
I am the least of all
I daily fall.

But it’s then when I
Doubt that I can
I choose to be nothing
For man.

To die is my lot
I live as if not
With Paul
I merge with all.
I see then as
Never before
The secrets of
heaven my store.

With wisdom twice my age
My life an open page
Though with each insight
Gain a deeper pain.

Yet I live with the
Lord on my side
And wild intuition
My guide.

I’m sent as a sign
The bread and the wine
My form
And virgin born.
Then I act seeing
Action is vain
And accomplishments
Never as gain.

To only do is less
Than forming humanness So mission I must be
To set men free.

Called to burn as an Undying flame
Each word and each
Gesture the Name.

I must through life-loss
An exalted cross
My place
Reveal his face
Then the Lord through
My life prays a prayer
And my being is
Filled being there.

I can invent anew what
All the saints once knew
By being who I am
I create man.

And it’s no longer
I who is seen
But the Lord standing
There in between.

Finished as I die
Held there between
Sky and sod
To save our God.

Yes, it's there on the limbs of the worm
eaten tree where the All and the Nothing can BE.

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

Loneliness does not come from having no people around you. But from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to you.  Carl Jung