[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] movie conversation

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Sun Oct 22 20:11:02 PDT 2017

In the PC(USA), our son's church in the Cleveland, OH area just became a sanctuary church.  PC(USA) church we attend since retirement is an open, welcoming, becoming more diverse congregation, with multifaceted local outreach to the community--racial justice, food justice, environment, transition from prison ministry, girl scouts, fair trade, minimum wage, etc.
Ellie
elliestock at aol.com