[Dialogue] It takes a village . . . .

Lynda C via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun May 28 14:30:47 PDT 2017

Great reflections!  Sorry about the radio!  Thank you for being here/there/everywhere.  Hope you’ll be in Chicago for the fall sojourn!     Lynda

From: ICA Dialogue List <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net<mailto:dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net>>
Date: Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 3:00 PM
To: Jim and Judy Weigle <jfwiegel at yahoo.com<mailto:jfwiegel at yahoo.com>>, ICA Dialogue List <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net<mailto:dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net>>, Colleague Dialogue <dialogue at wedgeblade.net<mailto:dialogue at wedgeblade.net>>, OE List <OE at lists.wedgeblade.net<mailto:OE at lists.wedgeblade.net>>, Order Ecumenical Community <oe at wedgelade.net<mailto:oe at wedgelade.net>>
Subject: Re: [Dialogue] It takes a village . . . .

I was asked some questions on turning 72
What are the highlights, threads or images that show this past year?  What was the best part of last year?  What was the most difficult part of last year?
Strongly the people – in person, on line, family, colleagues, neighbors. Work associates – includes the SoB that stole the radio out of my van.  The births and deaths.  Well, the dogs also, and the trees and flowers.  Oh, and the birds that sing.   And the food, oh, my, the food.  Probably should add the 24 hour news cycle day after day.  Surrounded all year.
What are you looking forward to, being challenged by in this coming year?
This will be my first “Jim” year with no facilitation or training, or paid work.  I am slowly reaching out to new connections and obsessed with the question of God:  What am I finally upagainst in life these days?”

Plus, thanks to Jann Maguire, I am THE HANGED MAN . . .
Remember Angeles Arrien, our closing banquet speaker at the IAF conference in January of 1998 in San Jose? (Thanks, Beret, for snagging her.) According to her Tarot Handbook, your growth symbol for the coming year is XII (because 5 + 24+ 2017 = 2046 and adding those digits = 12). XII is the archetype THE HANGED MAN - "The Transformer - One who is committed to breaking through stuck, fixed perspectives, attitudes and beliefs; a willingness to turn oneself upside down to get new perspectives on repetitive patterns, situations and 'hang-ups'; the ability to surrender, receive, and open-up to unknown perspectives; deep desire for change. ... It is a time when any repetitive patterns or behaviors will come up to be resolved, anything that has been kept hidden will be exposed."
How can our community support you?
Get on with your lives, share stuff from time to time – stories and slices of life – even cat videos.  Visit.
What will you do in this new year that you have never done before?  What do you look forward to in the coming year?
hmmm . . . Lorna McArthur-Olinger suggested  a visit in October.  YES.  Terri Sue Rossi suggested bungee jumping—not sure of that, but some adventure.  Judy bought me some new, more colorful clothes.  More time at the Tolleson Food Bank, projects at home, being up and moving,   Then there is that “Hanged Man” archetype . . .

Jim Wiegel<http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=123>
“That which consumes me is not man, nor the earth, nor the heavens, but the flame which consumes man, earth, and sky."  Nikos Kazantzakis

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com<mailto:marilyn.oyler at gmail.com>
www.partnersinparticipation.com<http://www.partnersinparticipation.com/>