[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Test email

Ken Fisher via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Mar 25 18:00:53 PDT 2017

John Baggett

On Mar 25, 2017, at 7:33 PM, James Wiegel via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

got to Arizona, just outside Phoenix . . .

By the way, this song has been singing between my ears and resonating, a bit, in my heart and soul as well.  I wonder who wrote the words?  when?

CALLED TO WALK IN THE WAY

Tune: Put Your Hand in the Hand
Called to walk in the way of the man who stilled the water;
Called to walk in the way of the man who calmed the sea:
Called to live in the Word and be free to live for others;
Called to walk in the way of the man from Galilee.
Hear the Word that's the Word that's been said for all God's creatures;
Hear the Word that's the Word that's been said for you and me;
It's the Word about life you are called to give to your brother;
It's the Word that will give him his possibility.
Well, a voice comes, I hear it saying all too clearly;
"You are my Son" with you I am well pleased!
Got a job to be done and life must needs be given.
Can't promise rewards and your pain will be increased."
Then the Spirit came and said, "Go into the desert!
There's a power-old Satan-he's the one you've got to meet."
Forty days without food out there as a solitary;
Had to decide old Satan was the one that had to be beat.
Got the Word, can't hold it, have to say it­-it is the gospel;
"The time has come! The kingdom it has arrived!
You must change your hearts and minds and believe this good news;
It's the Word from which the future must be derived."
Heal the sick, chase the demons, say the Word that says "forgiveness;"
Take away all excuses for a life to be lived as dead.
Help each man you meet to make a new decision,
To pick up the past, live the future with all its dread.
There'll be betrayal and despair and denial-you'll be left all alone;
And you'll wonder if the God who has called has gone away.
There'll be taunts and a hill and a cross all prepared for you,
Then the spear, flowing blood. final words . . . has death won the day'?
Feel the dankness and the darkness and the quietness of this closed­up tomb!
Feel the relief that old death has prepared for you and me!
But the Lord calls again ­­ look! The stone! It has been rolled away!
Time to walk with the pain through the avenues of history.
Repeat first verse

Jim Wiegel <http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=123>
“If you want an adventure . . . what a time to be alive!”. Joanna Macy

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com <mailto:marilyn.oyler at gmail.com>
www.partnersinparticipation.com <http://www.partnersinparticipation.com/>
Upcoming ToP training opportunities in Arizona <http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=10>

More info on:

ToP® Facilitation Methods <http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=48>
ToP® Strategic Planning <http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=50>:
Mastering the Technology of Participation <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz3mniiYCdI>

Register on line / see the ToP National Schedule <http://www.top-training.net/>
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses

The AZ ToP® Community of Practice <http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=203> meets the 1st Friday, of every month, 1-4 pm, at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003 <https://www.google.com/maps/place/648+N+5th+Ave/@33.456329,-112.080545,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x872b123a5312512d:0x93c9f71171108956?hl=>