[Dialogue] February 24 through March 3 emails--how to access them

Lynda C via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Mar 14 07:42:37 PDT 2017

Does this mean that if anything was sent without a subject line that it is
lost?  I too am trying to catch up with e-mails.   I was gone March 2-12.

I was so pleased to receive your e-mail about Eric and yesterday even had
a letter from him. He thanked me for my Valentine note and sent me one:  a
9 of Hearts playing card.  Pretty clever!

He is trying to not get too excited, for fear of disappointment, but I can
see hope between the lines.    Blessings and care to him and to all who
are working for him,  Lynda