[Dialogue] Anyone old notes? Pictures of blackboard drawings??

James Wiegel via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Mar 26 09:18:09 PDT 2017

I attended the funeral for a coworker's grand daughter yesterday.  Briell only lived 2 months.  Celebrant sang solo "Because he lives". Message was about this life and eternity, and the world is going to hell and god is waiting for each of us at the moment just after death to assign each of us to heaven (with Briell, because she is an innocent, not yet able to decide) or to hell, depending on whether we accepted Jesus.

Anyway, I vaguely recall an intro to some one of the Rs 1 lectures with little drawings of different world views which historical christianity had named as heresies . . .  Anyone remember these? Able to reproduce them?   Somehow, in my still firing brain cells this is also connected to a study of Tillich's History of Christian Thought . . .

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

"We are no longer living in an era of change.  We are living in a change of era."  Francis

Upcoming public course opportunities click here
http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=10
For online registration go to http://www.top-training.net

The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, starting again on Sept 5th at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses