[Dialogue] Contact info change for Crockers

Marilyn Crocker via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Mar 9 12:34:35 PST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

When we caught up with the recent Movement Directory for 2017 we noticed our
current contact information was incorrect.

We are now living at 62 Charles Wesley Court, Wells Maine, 04090.

Our home phone is 207-502-7737

Email remains the same.

Since after nearly 6 months we are still receiving voice messages from
several of our dear friends on our old number (operative only for the
security system at our property in West Newfield, and so not frequently
checked), we thought we needed to send another FYI message.

We cherish this network and hope to keep connected with you.

With appreciation,

Marilyn and Joe Crocker