[Dialogue] EI/ICA Colleague Book Collection

John C via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Jun 27 04:43:36 PDT 2017

Thanks, Beret (I also will soon send a paragraph about Profound Journey Dialogue)

Revised list and punctuation:

1.       Cock, John P. - Called To Be: A Spirit Odyssey
2.       Cock, John P. - The Transparent Event: Our Universal Spirit Journey (revision of Jesus Christ for the 21st Century)
3.       Cock, John P. - Motivation for the Great Work: Forty Meaty Meditations
4.       Cock, John P. with Lynda L. Cock - At One with the Heart of Creation: Reflections and Verse on the Spirit Journey
5.       Cock, John P. - Journer (novelette)
6.       Cock, John P. - By Cosmic Design: Spirit Poems
7.       Cock, John P. - Our Universal Spirit Journey: Reflection and Verse for Creation’s Sake

        8-13.   Cock, John P. - Daily Spirit Journal: Quotes & Reflections for 365 Days (Volumes I-VI)

(sorry about “bold blue” throughout; didn’t see that until finished)