[Dialogue] Fwd: Memoir of Rev. William Raymond Bailey

Randy Williams via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Jun 23 09:09:41 PDT 2017

In light of the recent conversations about the Order today and going forward, I find the part of Bill and Marianna's story from 1989 on to be intriguing. Whatever happened at that meeting in Mexico, the body became dispersed in ways that no purposeful strategic approach could perhaps ever have accomplished. I hope stories like this one of the Baileys and the countless others that are out there(some on video, thanks to the Wiegels) do find their way into the Archives. Years from now someone digging through these stories may conclude that what happened through and among us after the Mexico meeting was as significant, or perhaps even more so , than what happened during those years when we were all on the same assignment board. Either way, it's finally only one magnificent story with many storylines, and it is still being written, in ways we never could have imagined by people we will never know existed, nor they we. In the full accounting it may well be that we are but one small, indispensable chapter.
Randy