[Dialogue] Chronological History - Our Common Future Oaxtepec

via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Jun 10 15:03:28 PDT 2017

Beret,

Rick and I filmed a lot of the Oaxtapec gathering and edited a final version tjat was sent to all the Houses as a report of the event. Is there a copy in the Archives? I don't seem to have one.

Sunny Walker

303-587-3017

Saving the planet is the most pressing moral issue of our time

On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 3:59 PM -0600, "Beret Griffith via Dialogue" <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

Hello again colleagues,
There is very little information on the Chronological History re: Our Common Future Conference in Oaxtepec in the archives, so very little in the ChronHist. There are a couple of brochures and very LARGE MP3 files of Andrew Young's talk. (via Wendell Refior)  now available on Wedgeblade.net.  (see link at the end of this message).
And, Oaxtepec represents a huge turn for the organization. It would be very good to have more details on the event and outcome.
Mary Laura suggested those of you individually named above as colleagues she recalled were at the conference.
Glenda Long Eggerling looked at the timeline and wondered if there is more information surrounding the Order being called out of being at the Oaxtepec.
Glenda's questions:Is there information about the gathering?
 Who led conference?What was written about dissolving the Order? Is there a document declaring the structures of the Order being called out of being?Role of the Panchayat?When was the Panchayat called out of being?Who was on the last Panchayat? What were the practics of letting people know, manage the staff centers,  etc, etc.?Below is the link to the Chronological History 1952-1988 to see the original text in the document. You cannot add material in this part of the document.
https://wedgeblade.net/files/archives_assets/20197.pdf

Go to page 110 to see text. If you have changes please send to myself beretgriffith at gmail.com & David Dunn  dmdunn1 at gmail.com and additions will be made to the text.
Thank you! Beret & David
Andrew Young - Part 1ICAI Address to ICAI Summer Conference in Mexico City Part 1

https://wedgeblade.net/files/archives_assets/20060.mp3

ICAI Address to ICAI Summer Conference in Mexico City Part 2

https://wedgeblade.net/files/archives_assets/20061.mp3