[Dialogue] Lunch today

Nancy Lanphear via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Jul 1 06:32:04 PDT 2017

 Dear Friends,

Some of you who use Facebook, may have seen a photo from a gathering at
Molly and Michael Shaw's home.  It was an ICA gathering with Terry Bergdall
and Caitlin Sarro from Chicago.  I do love to sing and can break into song
at a moment's notice.  So, I thought .... I'll bet we can sing "Believe"
even if every one does not have a copy.  Well, Caitlin and I decided to
sing at the beginning of the gathering, I chose "Come and go With Me"
thinking that we could sing that one by memory.  We did!  Caitlin, being
relatively new to ICA, then asked each of us in the room to share a story
of how we felt called to the Order those many years back, and how our lives
had played out to where we are in the present time.  Although Lee Early,
being the first to share, mentioned what he was doing in the NOW, from
there we only heard the incredible "being called" stories from the rest of
us.  We shared as if we were recalling an event that happened yesterday!
Realize, please, that except for Terry and Caitlin, the rest of the group
are 70+- -95 years old.

It seemed appropriate for us to close this awesome story-telling time with
the song, "Believe".  We did so and sang it well!   What adventures our
lives have been!  I am grateful for mine!

With gratitude and love,

Nancy