[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Some poems

James Wiegel via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Jan 29 10:19:53 PST 2017

truth in re-posting.  The two poems I sent around came to me on Facebook this morning.  From Elizabeth Landers Engleman and Carol Poole.  So nice to have friends . . . Jim Wiegel
“If you want an adventure . . . what a time to be alive!”. Joanna Macy
401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353623-363-3277jfwiegel at yahoo.comwww.partnersinparticipation.com
Upcoming ToP training opportunities in Arizona
More info on:
ToP® Facilitation Methods ToP® Strategic Planning: Mastering the Technology of Participation
Register on line / see the ToP National ScheduleAICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses
The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, of every month, 1-4 pm, at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003