[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] On getting on with it

via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Jan 23 12:03:20 PST 2017

Thank you George.

Re Susan's objection, I mentally substituted, "some people are occasionally consciously aware of. (struck by)"

I adore "our" triangle scheme. When I look at the Social Process Triangles, I am most drawn to the void in the center, where, for me, Mother/Father God dwells.

So good to hear about everyone's participation in the marches on Saturday.

We're in for an interesting ride on this wave of the last gasp of the dying age.

Grace, peace, love,

Jann